Hey ! Everyone… So, I am back with writing recipes. Lately, I have been busy with all the YouTube thing because it’s quite a task to shoot and edit videos but now i am back with writing. And also if you want to see a video of this recipe then you can go to my YouTube channel for which I will mention the link below. So, without any further blabbering let’s start the recipe.
- 5 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- 5 Cheese Cubes Grated
- 2 Cups of Crushed Cornflakes
- A tsp of Mixed Herbs
- A tsp of Crushed Black Pepper
- A tsp of Chili Flakes
- A tsp of Baking Powder
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Salt to Taste
How to Cook ?
- Take boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and mash them really nicely, I use fork which makes the work easier and better but obviously you can use your hands if you feel and like so.
- Now to that mashed potato, add grated cheese cubes, Here I have used processed cheese cube, the Amul one but if you can get cheddar cheese, It will be great.
- After the cheese cubes, add plain flour or maida, a tsp of mixed herbs, crushed black pepper, chili flakes and mix it really well to a soft dough.
- Now take a small ball of dough and roll it into a thin pipe like structure and then cut it into small pieces.
- Now to coat these popcorns I have used cornflakes, I simply crushed the cornflakes in a mixer but make sure that it should be coarse.
- Take a piece of popcorn now and dip it into the slurry of plain flour, this slurry is made by mixing equal amounts of flour and water.
- After coating it with the slurry, coat it with the crushed cornflakes and just deep fry it until golden brown.
- And that’s it.. That simple it is.
- Now you just have to serve it hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Due to the deep frying, the cheese will be melted and will be mixed nicely with the potato and will all be so gooey and tasty. The Perfect Party Starter.. isn’t it ?
For watching video of this recipe, Click on the link given below
Also, do not forget to contact me in all my social medias till then take care and keep cooking.
- Chhattisgarhi Pitha
- Cheesy Spinach Quesadillas
- Tacos with corn
- Papite ka Kofta
- Dal Palak
- Corn Stuffed Bread Pakora
- Makhane ki Kheer
- Spaghetti Arrabiata
Follow me on my YouTube Channel and other social media